Our values support our strategy, help shape our culture and describe what makes us different.
We are customer focussed
- Seeking to understand our customers and their individual needs.
- Asking customers what solutions will work for them.
- Putting ourselves in our customer’s shoes.
- Doing what we say we will do.
- Building trust with our customers.
- Being fair, open, transparent and communicating honestly.
- Putting our energy into outcomes, not processes.
- Treating colleagues as customers too.
We challenge convention
- Innovating and being creative.
- Embracing differing viewpoints.
- Questioning and encouraging constructive challenge.
- Trying out new ideas and promoting new ways of working.
- Learning, developing and improving.
- Being resilient in times of change and uncertainty.
Together we deliver
- Knowing that to provide homes we need to thrive as a business.
- Being inclusive.
- Treating everybody with respect.
- Making opportunities to collaborate with colleagues.
- Working together to constantly improve outcomes.
- Willingly sharing our expertise and supporting colleagues.
- Not wasting time or money.
- Celebrating success and learning from mistakes.
- Taking pride in working for LiveWest and its customers.