Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions against damage or theft. As your landlord we do not cover your contents as part of the tenancy agreement, should anything happen to the contents of your home, they will not be covered by our building insurance policy. You may wish to consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover for you so you can make an informed decision on whether you need one.

To help you decide whether home contents insurance is right for you, LiveWest have teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks, and Allianz Insurance who provide the My Home Contents Insurance Scheme, a specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policy.

My Home can offer you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, pictures and ornaments. 

If you are interested in finding out more about My Home Contents Insurance Scheme call Thistle Tenant Risks on 0345 450 7288. 

Alternatively, please visit for more information or request a call back.

The National Housing Federation is an Appointed Representative of Thistle Insurance Services Ltd. Thistle Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 310419. Lloyd’s Broker. Registered in England under No. 00338645. Registered office: Rossington’s Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW. Thistle Insurance Services Ltd is part of the PIB Group.