Our housing support teams
Our housing support team can help you with emergency or specialised accommodation or as well as provide to meet tailored advice about our unique needs and aspirations. Read on to find out more about our full support offer and if you are eligible to receive support.
How our housing support teams can help you
- Support you with gaining access to benefits and help you manage your finances.
- Provide personal advice and coaching.
- Provide education, employability and healthy living skills training.
- Enable you to live safely in your own home through aids and adaptations made to the property.
Can we help you?
We can help you and your family if you are going through a difficult time and specifically if:
- You are homeless.
- You are a refugee family.
- You are experiencing or escaping domestic violence.
- A young person experiencing homelessness
- A young parent or parent to be.
- A young person leaving care.
- You are in need of mental health support.
- You would like help dealing with alcohol or drug use.
- You are an older person who still wants to live independently.
- You have physical/learning disabilities.
To find out more about our housing support teams and our services please contact us.