If you are a shared owner
Read our helpful information about how to sell your home here.
For all homeowners
During the sale of your property, your solicitors may request a sales or management pack (also known as an LPE1).
We prepare and issue a standard package for an upfront non-refundable fee. More information can be found on our Administration Fees page. Please note all our responses are issued within 12 working days from the date payment is received.
Our standard pack contains key information including:
- The last three years expenditure and estimated costs.
- The service charge budget for the current financial year and any previous financial year not yet reconciled.
- Details of any planned major or cyclical works to be carried out in the next two years.
- The current balance of the service charge account.
- Details of the Buildings Insurance.
- Details of any asbestos or fire risk assessment carried out (if applicable).
- Registration information.
- Details of any alterations or breaches of the lease.
Your solicitor should contact us directly to request the pack.
Your solicitor may also need to request information from a third party management company if the services on your estate are not provided solely by us. This could incur additional fees.
Call one of our re-sales team members today to find out more about selling your shared ownership home on 01392 84 637 or email our Staircasing team.