We can work together with you to help maintain your tenancy, improve your sense of wellbeing and offer guidance and support in times of need.
Our professional officers can offer one to one support for up to 12 weeks. We offer assistance in the following areas.
- Assist you to navigate the welfare benefits system where entitled. Including Universal Credit or Housing Benefit.
- Signpost you to access specialist and appropriate support in times of need.
- Assist you with finding the best energy providers for your home.
- We can work with you and your Housing officer to address tenancy issues. This could be hoarding, Anti-social behaviour or any issue affecting your tenancy.
- We can also assist you to access support if you require additional aids in your home if you have a vulnerability or disability.
- We can help you get online and use your personal customer portal to manage your account.
We operate a Tenancy Sustainment Duty Line between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, with the exception of Bank Holidays. If you find yourself experiencing any difficulties like the ones mentioned above you can call the duty line for advice.
West of England and Somerset Duty Line – 01934 526444
Devon and Cornwall Duty Line – 0300 123 8080.